An attractive, flawless smile can make a huge difference in your life. You would automatically feel more confident about your personality, handle conversations better, and interact with people more smartly. All these considerations could easily make you the life of any social gathering.
But getting a smile that's infectious is easier said than done. Over time, the aesthetics of the gums and teeth are affected by problems such as cavities, discoloration, malocclusion, wear, damage, etc. At Jeanne V. Devi, DDS Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry in Pasadena, California, we offer personalized cosmetic dental solutions for our patients so that they get the smile that they have always dreamt of.
Are You Eligible For a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover includes many cosmetic dental procedures that work in combination towards enhancing the smile's appearance. You would need a smile makeover if you have been affected by any of the following conditions:
- Gum diseases
- Teeth discoloration
- Chipped or misshapen teeth
- Cracked or fractured teeth
- Missing teeth
- Plaque and tartar accumulation
What Is Involved in a Smile Makeover?
The gums form an essential part of the mouth and help improve its aesthetics and keep the teeth in position. When the teeth are affected by gum diseases, it could put your oral health at risk and adversely affect your smile. Dr. Jeanne V. Devi can help get rid of the infected gum tissues using laser treatments and graft healthy tissues pulled out from a different part of the mouth to the receded area. In case of excessive gum tissues that give you a gummy smile, we can remove the surplus tissues and aesthetically reshape the gums.
Teeth restorations constitute a significant part of cosmetic dentistry. The impaired teeth can be reinstated using tooth restorations. Here are some of their applications:
- Veneers: They can cover up and restore misshapen, chipped, badly discolored, or abnormally spaced teeth.
- Crowns: They help conceal excessive wearing of teeth, chipped, cracked, or broken teeth due to external trauma, or strengthen a tooth that has undergone root canal therapy.
- Fillings, Inlays, and Onlays: They are tooth-colored and could repair decayed teeth and minor fractures. Inlays are custom-made fillings used for restoring cavity-infected teeth. Onlays, on the other hand, treat severely worn-out teeth and the biting surface that need restoration.
- Bonding: They are used when a tooth needs to be reshaped due to spacing, chipping, or misshapen.
A bright smile can be a significant psychological booster. Our customized teeth whitening solutions can help get rid of stains and discolorations and help you achieve a stunning smile.
To get started with your smile makeover, call Jeanne V. Devi, DDS Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry in Pasadena, California, at (626) 795-2544 to schedule an appointment.