Every new patient is handled with utmost care at our clinic. Do you want to know what procedures we follow before the treatment? What is our mission when serving new patients? We have shared it all below. Keep reading!
Your First Visit to Our Clinic
When you visit our clinic for the first time, it is the budding phase of our long-term relationship. Before treating you, we collect important medical history, health details, and other vital information. All of this is done during the first visit. In this visit, we also give you a chance to meet your dentist. You can discuss your oral health problems and their solutions with the doctor. This time is crucial to determine whether or not you are comfortable with the dentist. If not, we will get you an appointment with someone else. Hence, no need to worry!
We aim at providing excellent dental services to our patients while maintaining brilliant cooperation between us. The dentists working with us want to make every patient feel comfortable during each appointment.
To make sure we accomplish our mission, we take steps such as:
- We listen to our patients with the utmost attention. This helps us improve our service.
- We give our best to serve the patients beyond their expectations.
- We look for opportunities to improve and grab them without thinking twice. It is continuous development that helps us stay ahead in the market.
- We work hard to help our patients trust our service.
- We provide a kind, creative and adventurous working environment to our employees.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
If you fill all the forms properly, you can expect a smoother first visit. We will already know about your medical history and other vital details to help you out accordingly. Do not panic because we are trained to deal with all sorts of oral health issues without hassle. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.