Social distancing has been an important thing in life ever since the pandemic has hit us. Due to social distancing, people are not able to meet their close ones. It is proving quite difficult for the entire generation. Do you know how to bridge the gap with your loved one? Doing what will make them feel that you care for them in such a hard time? We have disclosed some secrets below to help you manage social distancing effectively. Keep reading!
Coping Tips during Social Distancing
Social distancing does not mean you need to stop showing affection for your loved ones. Here are some coping mechanisms using which you can follow:
- Use the technology at its best to maintain connectivity with your friends and family. Talk to them via social media, post regular updates about yourself, etc.
- Do not just engage in passive social media use like scrolling through the posts. Instead, like and comment on the pictures and videos of your connections. This will bring a sense of happiness for both you and them.
- If you are not stuck alone, and your family or friends are there with you, spend some quality time with them. In that case, keep your mobile aside. Talk, read, laugh, eat and play games with each other. There is no better way to spend the quarantine with your family.
- Older people feel lonelier during such times. If you do not stay with them, at least try to stay connected via video calls. If they do not know how to use technology, you should write to them instead. Let them know that you are there for them whenever they need your help.
- Social distancing does not mean you need to stay indoors 24X7. Visit the park for a stroll. Bring your pet or kids along. If you are wearing a mask and maintaining social distance, there is no need to be worried about getting affected by the virus.
Visiting Dentist during Pandemic
If you are scared of visiting the dentist due to the pandemic, please come out of the fear. The dentists working with us take the best precautions against the coronavirus. They sanitize all the tools before use. Change gloves every time they treat a new patient.
We maintain perfect cleanliness and hygiene in the clinic. Social distancing is also practiced inside the clinic. So keep your fears aside and book your appointment today. Dr. Jeanne V. Devi, DDS, and her team of dental assistants are here to help you. Call us at (626) 795-2544 or visit our website for more details. We are located at 595 E Colorado Blvd Suite 603, Pasadena, CA 91101.