In addition to our re opening announcement of 5/26, we would like to inform you of our enhanced Infection Control Measures to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible:
- Strict sterilization of instruments and disinfection of treatment rooms, as we have always done.
- Treatment rooms will be left vacant between patients to allow a suitable time for disinfection with special fogging equipment.
- Each treatment room is now equipped with medical grade Hepa air filtration.
- In addition we installed an Air Disinfecting Purifier, which generates Ozone to kill pathogens, bacteria and viruses.
- All high touch surfaces such as door handles will be disinfected frequently.
- Staff and doctor will be screened before work to ensure they have no flu-like symptoms. If anyone has symptoms they will not be permitted to work until they are well.
- All clinical staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, visors, closed glasses, gowns, and gloves.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in the waiting area and counters.
- Social distancing will be maintained where possible by staff and patients and the number of patients in the office at one time will be kept to a minimum.
- Contactless payment will be performed and we prefer not to receive cash in the office.
COVID-19: How to prepare for your appointment and what to expect.
- Assessment: Please ensure that you have completed our COVID-19 screening assessment by phone or by email prior to your appointment.
- Symptoms: If you are feeling any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches or loss of smell, please let us know prior to the appointment so that you can be rescheduled.
- Masks: Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment. Non-medical masks are fine.
- When you arrive at our office for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call us to let us know you have arrived. Do not enter the building until we have called you back stating that we are ready to see you. No one is allowed to wait in the waiting room at this time.
- Please come alone: Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate family or other waiting guests waiting inside the office. Please have them wait in the car or outside where possible. Exceptions will be made for parents or caregivers, who must be present during treatment.
- Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizer will be provided inside the office.
- Screening: Upon arrival we will need to reconfirm the screening questionaire, take your temperature and ask you to rinse your mouth with an antibacterial mouthwash.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to read and follow these guidelines in order for us to ensure a safe environment for you, your fellow patients and our staff.
If you have any questions about these protocols, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
We look forward to seeing you soon !